Sunday, November 8, 2009

Embrio growth , transfer and the 2WW

Embryologist phones to say that 19 of 20 eggs fertilized good
Day two 14 are at 4 cell stage and 3 at 2 cell
Day three 9 at 8 cell (WTF) 7 at six cell and 1 at five cell

Now I am worried because this is what happened the last time came transfer day we had only one blastosyst and two early blastosyst and I had a miscarriage so I am worried

Transfer day I have to go in at 9:30 they give me my dormicum ( I bit early I should think ) so when my turn comes up I am so out of it can't remember much I saw my embabies two expanded blasts (apparently very good) but can't remember much after that (I hope I behaved myself) I wake up at 13:00 go to the loo get dressed and phoned DH we go past work to say hello (they don't know what I have just been up to) I save that for a later post.

I go home and I do not rest much at least I am not obsessing about OHSS anymore

I wake up feeling so depressed one day past transfer and it stays that way for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment