Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The worst day of my life (warning morbid post)

This morning at 3:20 I lost my precious little baby boy at 17 weeks and 3 days my heart is shattered I don't know how I am going to cope:Worry I had slight contractions from 23:00 which just got worse at least I went to the hospital at 02:35 I started bleeding heavily and my underwear was taken off and then started passing clots and minutes later my baby came out and I knew it was all over I lost my precious baby I should be glad that I had made it to the hospital in time because my placenta got stuck and I had to have an evacuation for the bleeding to stop. Words can't describe my feelings Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

He died during birth as his heart was beating still minutes before that I am shattered I wish that I had rather died giving birth to him than living with this grief. I wanted to see him and I am so glad I did but it will haunt me forever.

1 comment:

  1. I am soo very sorry for your loss!! I pray that God will comfort you!! You are in my thoughts & prayers! love xx

    ReplyDelete