Sunday, September 6, 2009

a bad day

I would like to find out from other's that have done or planned to do IVF what did you do to prepare your body and when did you start because I have done a bit of research and I am scared that I have not done enough as I am seeing my doctor on Thursday (AF to come the weekend) so that I can go on BCP and start IVF early Oct. I am now getting cold feet and scared sh#$@less and I am getting nightmares about going for ER but that I have forgotten to take the trigger shot (like I will let that happen) but they still did the harvest but then the embriologist was cross because there were to many eggs like WTF. I have done this 4 times including the FET's and I have never had the dreams.I am at a cross road and need a map or a magic GPS to tell me where to go what to do when to do it. I can't share this with anyone as I want to keep this between myself and DH so I only have my computer friens on OPM to talk to.I do not feel capable and emotionally strong enough to wait another three months either.I am lost please help !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment