Thursday, September 3, 2009

my history

So this is not the first time I will be doing this IVF thing

1st IVF - I started bleeding 6 days past transfer blood test BFN
2nd IVF - FET and 10 days later a BFP and a beautiful baby girl born healthy 19/02/08
3rd IVF - FET blood test 10 days later a sad BFN
4th IVF- only tree embrio's made it to transfer day one blastosist and to early blastosist's
did HPT one day before bloods BFP but started bleeding same day went for bloods very good hcg bleeding continued bloods didn't double as it should and another agonizing 48 hours later it was below the first test level so a heartbreaking miscarriage.

Now going to try for the last time hope to have some frozen embies if it does not work because can't do the whole procedure again it is just to expensive you have to give up at some point but I am scared shitlessso scared on a flat BFN or a postive then to miscarry

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. I reeally hope this 1 works 100% well and you get your little miracle ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I pray that this is the one for you!

    ReplyDelete