Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My TTC friend

I have this friend I work with that got married last year she has been TTC'ing since January this year so while I was on a treatment break after all the miscarriages I was going au naturelle with her and every month I think this is it she is going to be pregnant how will I cope and every month I go through the disappointment with her and feeling so guilty with my own thoughts and stuff so I advised her to see my FS just to look her over as she has never been to a gynae even. She went on Wednesday and he tells her she is not ovulating at all WTF I never expected that so he is prescribing clomid for 3 cycles and her DH had to go for a SA. I feel so sorry for her my heart is breaking and they are not very keen on very invasive treatment to have a baby so it is so difficult I hope her first cycle works and she is preggo because to top it all I am doing my IVF next month and she is the only one that knows if now wish that I didn't tell her only because I am worried about her mental state she was in shock and she has cried so much already I really feel for her and don't really know how to support her. I have read Teria 's book So Close and it is so difficult to be a good friend to someone TTC'ing as many of you will know yourself and I know with my experiences let's hope for the best

No comments:

Post a Comment